925 Sterling Silver NinaMaid Inspirational Bracelets for Women Engraved She believed she could so she did 7.5 Inch

£28.99

Out of stock

Category:

Description

Features a. 7.5 inch length. b. Suitable for small wrists. c. 925 sterling
silver bracelet. d. Engraved inspirational words. e. Combines perfectly with
the matching necklace and earrings. What is 925 mean on silver a. 925 silver
means that 92.5% of the metal alloy is pure silver and the other 7.5% of the
metal alloy. b. Real silver in its pure form is so soft that most of the time
it cannot be made into or molded into charms, rings, etc. Help to keep your
sterling silver jewellery shiny and looking new a. The main secret of
maintaining silver is to always keep it dry. b. Do not wear your silver
jewellery while cleaning, swimming and taking a shower. c. Always take off the
jewellery when you want to bath, wash your hands or do the dishes. d. When you
have applied perfume, hair spray and lotions, let them dry before wearing your
jewellery. e. Place it in a zip lock bag in order to ensure that no moisture
gets in, so the tarnishing effect is reduced.

Features:

  • Believe in yourself Engraved with "She believed she could so she did" on the front side. Sometimes the simplest ideas are just enough to move a person forward through life.
  • Specifications and materials Bracelet length: 7.5 inch. Extended chain length: 1.5 inch. Suitable for small wrists. The adjustable closure ensures a secure fit. Materials: 925 sterling silver, lead-free and nickel-free.
  • Best gift for her Comes with an attractive pretty white box, easy to storage. It's an ideal gift for her on Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas.
  • Pros of 925 sterling silver 925 sterling silver has more ideal hardness, brightness, gloss and inoxidizability. 925 sterling silver jewelry are bright in color. They have good capability of anti-oxidation and exquisite styles.

Product Details:

  • Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
  • Item model number: NM012
  • Brand Name: NinaMaid
  • Metal Stamp: 925 Sterling Silver
  • Metal: Silver
  • Material Type: sterling-silver
  • Gem Type: NA
  • Length: 7.50 inches
  • Chain: Cable
  • Clasp Type: Lobster Claw Clasps
  • Model number: NM012
  • Lab Created: No

Additional information

Mpn

NM012

Brand

NinaMaid

Upc

Does not apply

Ean

Does not apply